The Lincoln 2504-1 Digital Countertop Impinger Conveyor Commercial Pizza Oven offers cafes, pubs, clubs and restaurants the ability to produce perfectly cooked food from steaks to bakes without the need for any ventilation or tending, drastically reducing your installation and labour costs. Small enough to fit on most commercial countertops, but large enough to replace a half-sized convection oven or up to five microwave ovens, the Countertop Impinger Series allows cafes, pubs and clubs the ability to introduce an impactful food menu through a â€˜simple-to-operateâ€™ unit with consistent throughput.
- Features a 1270mm long split conveyor belt, 508mm long baking chamber & a stainless steel body
- Robust 'stepper' motor and a wider temperature range of 32Â°C to 315Â°C
- Reversible conveyor belt, adjustable speed from 30 sec - 15min plus 4 pre-set menu options
- Stackable up to two ovens high for maximum outputs through minimal space requirements
- Intuitive control panel with a digital temperature display provides simple, consistent operation
- Air Impingement technology cooks food 2-4 times faster than conventional ovens
- No ventilation means cheaper installation and running costs
- Uniform cooking/heating of food
- Pre-set menu options provides a 'simple-to-operate' end-user experience with consistent throughput
- Conveyor Ovens reduce the need for constant tending, reducing safety risks & labour costs
There are currently no product reviews.